Hevea Pacifier 3+ months
Hevea is a modern Danish designed pacifier, which is made of 100% natural rubber. By being sustainably produced, Hevea gives you the opportunity to give only the best to your child while taking care of the environment.
The name "Hevea" comes from the Latin name for a rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which grows both in the wild and in plantations. Production of Hevea is sustainable and provides a minimum burden on the environment. Hevea pacifiers meet EU standard EN1400.
· 100% natural material, natural rubber (latex)
· Sustainably produced
· Soft material - soft and gentle against baby’s face
· Doesn’t leave any “sleeping” marks
· Ergonomic shape with plenty of space for the nose and chin
· Natural rubber prevents vacuum around the mouth - Minimize risk of marks and rashes
· Very hygienic - no joints, cracks or edges – one piece pacifier
· Cute design
· Packed in a box of recycled paper and biodegradable materials
· Hevea pacifiers meet the EU standard EN 1400
· Hevea pacifiers last as long as the other types of pacifiers (it is recommended to switch pacifier every 2 months)
+ More Information
The name "Hevea" comes from the Latin name for a rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which grows both in the wild and in plantations.
The tress are grown in Malaysia where the plantation owner guarantees that the workers are well-paid and have their rights respected.
Furthermore, the producer is required to allocate money to replant rubber trees as well asongoing research & development, when the soothers are produced i.e. when buying the latex.